- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Crooks are selling a skimmer that works on all chip card readers
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
Advanced Compression with Oracle Database 11g
Enterprises are experiencing an explosion in the volume of data required to effectively run their businesses. This trend in data growth can be attributed to several key factors. Recent changes in the regulatory landscape, such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA, are contributing to this trend by mandating that enterprises retain large amounts of information for long periods of time. Oracle Database 11g Release 1 introduced the Advanced Compression Option to help customers cope with these challenges. Innovations in Oracle compression technologies help customers reduce the resources and costs of managing large data volumes. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Fujitsu now making DRAM killer with 1,000x performance boost
- NBN raids: Senate refers seized material to privileges committee
- Cloudscene: Bevan Slattery launches data centre directory
- NDIS payment problems largely resolved, government says
- NBN seeks to push copper speed limits in XG-FAST trial with Nokia
- How data insight is helping transform Cure Brain Cancer Foundation's marketing and comms
- GroupM goes for 100% viewability with Twitter ad campaign trials
- A day in the working life of tomorrow’s marketer
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ryanair puts customer data in hands of employees