The Value of Information: Business Decisions
The importance and role of CIOs is changing; once considered largely a back-office shared service provider, CIOs are now a strategic partner to the business, delivering valuable information. This new strategic role makes it even more vital that CIOs understand the value of information and its contribution to the business. This paper explores ways to assess the value of information for business decisions.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion
- Report: CMOs typically leading organisational digital strategy
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing