- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Mobile ransomware targets Canadian porn viewers
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 5
- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
The Rise of Two-Tier ERP
A new trend is evolving in enterprise resource planning (ERP). It’s the concept of two-tier ERP, and it has become a growing area of discussion in corporate finance and information technology (IT) departments. Done well, it promises to finally attain the global visibility, standardization, and efficiency we all imagined large-scale ERP would bring back before those systems proved too complex, costly, and slow to deploy.What is two-tier ERP, and when is it right?
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Microsoft takes old Surface tablets in trade for new Surface 3
- Sprint hangs on to third-largest carrier position ahead of T-Mobile
- The Carly Fiorina teardown begins as '16 race heats up
- Microsoft wants Verizon to hand over names of suspected Windows pirates
- Can Elon Musk's battery really cut your power lines?
- Cebit 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer experience