- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
Why Cloud Computing Matters to Finance
When was the last time you upgraded your ERP system? If the answer is “not in recent memory,” then you aren’t alone. About two-thirds of mid-sized businesses are running old versions of their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system—in some cases, it’s software that’s three or more versions old. This is the legacy of decades of on-premise (in-house) software deployments, incremental releases that never seemed worth the pain of a major upgrade migration project, and fear of losing critical customization.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness