Why Cloud Computing Matters to Finance
When was the last time you upgraded your ERP system? If the answer is “not in recent memory,” then you aren’t alone. About two-thirds of mid-sized businesses are running old versions of their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system—in some cases, it’s software that’s three or more versions old. This is the legacy of decades of on-premise (in-house) software deployments, incremental releases that never seemed worth the pain of a major upgrade migration project, and fear of losing critical customization.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Security vendors take drastic steps to address slowing market growth
- Can Aussie women equal men in IT leadership roles?
- RSA taps former ATO cyber security chief to lead local advisory team
- Global IT spend set to surge as “civilisation infrastructure” takes hold
- Accucom takes Barker College Wi-Fi to the next level through Aruba
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink
- CMO50 2016: A study in marketing's collective transformation