- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- As security vendors double down on ANZ, businesses must tap resources to survive 2017 unscathed
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- On premise security appliances are passé: Zscaler's Scott Robertson
- 10 of the latest craziest and scariest things the TSA found on your fellow travelers
Why Cloud Computing Matters to Finance
When was the last time you upgraded your ERP system? If the answer is “not in recent memory,” then you aren’t alone. About two-thirds of mid-sized businesses are running old versions of their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system—in some cases, it’s software that’s three or more versions old. This is the legacy of decades of on-premise (in-house) software deployments, incremental releases that never seemed worth the pain of a major upgrade migration project, and fear of losing critical customization.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness