- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Improving Productivity in the Connected Enterprise Through Collaboration
In the market for collaborative applications, a large convergence is beginning to take hold, and the consumerization of IT is central to this movement. The technologies that people use as consumers are impacting the way employees, customers, and partners want to interact and collaborate at work. People want to take the same technology experiences that are available at home and plug them into their daily work lives. This movement is setting worker expectations as both employees and corporate consumers. Workers need to have the choice and flexibility to consume the applications they want, where they want, and on their preferred device. Read on.
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator