- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
- The week in security: Yahoo breach biggest hack ever; Australia leads APAC in reported breaches
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- NY regulation aims to raise bank security standards
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
New Mobility Requires a New Network Strategy
Computing has gone through several major transitions through the ages, each of which raised the value of the network and dramatically lowered the cost of computing. In the years after its birth in the mainframe era, the computing industry shifted to client/server and then Internet computing. Today, we are beginning yet another major computing revolution: the shift to mobile computing. This revolution already allows us to carry mini computers, called “smartphones,” in our pockets. This shift will drive down the cost of computing even further and drive up the value of the network, forever changing its role in organisations. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Is price preventing cloud adoption in Australia?
- Vodafone blames router issues for network outage
- Nuago - The first 90 days as a born-in-the-cloud provider
- QPC wins Interactive Intelligence managed services contract with Toowoomba council
- Which vendors are winning the fight for Internet of Things supremacy?
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success