- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- How to enable two-factor authentication on WhatsApp
New Mobility Requires a New Network Strategy
Computing has gone through several major transitions through the ages, each of which raised the value of the network and dramatically lowered the cost of computing. In the years after its birth in the mainframe era, the computing industry shifted to client/server and then Internet computing. Today, we are beginning yet another major computing revolution: the shift to mobile computing. This revolution already allows us to carry mini computers, called “smartphones,” in our pockets. This shift will drive down the cost of computing even further and drive up the value of the network, forever changing its role in organisations. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle