- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
The Case for Real-Time Networking
CIOs are facing several powerful trends and inflection points that are defining the new IT landscape, including cloud computing, virtualization, the consumerization of IT, smart computing, and communications to collaboration. Taken individually, each one of these trends will have significant ripple effects throughout the planning and operations of IT network infrastructure. In aggregate, they will have an even more dramatic impact on the way that future network architectures need to be planned and designed. Read on.
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push