A buyer’s guide to application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions
This buyer's guide describes the key criteria for application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions for today's high-performance teams. It includes key considerations for enhancing your single- or multi-vendor ALM environment.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer