The Big Six: The CIO Executive Council’s Frameworks for IT Value and Leadership
This overview of six of the CIO Executive Council’s most important pieces of intellectual capital represents the thought leadership of literally hundreds of global CIOs spanning over half a decade. It is intended to convey the Council’s position on the current and future CIO role and the value that IT should be creating for the enterprise. We hope that it offers the IT community an intriguing and comprehensive roadmap for continued success.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Was the Dyn DDoS attack actually a script kiddie v. PSN?
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Why marketers need to embrace the power of location
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
- Unruly founder: What marketing leaders can learn about courage from entrepreneurs
- Shingy: Reflect culture back to consumers through your brand content and experiences
- HelloFresh uses data analysis to optimise fresh meal delivery experience worldwide