- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
Sample: Company Stand Alone Core Competency Report
The purpose of this report is to show, at the individual and team level, the current skills within your organisation across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help your organisation create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- IT bribery case sparks US lawsuit for Commonwealth Bank
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month
- MacTel unveils leaseback plan for Intellicentre 2 data centre
- Biometrics funding to help deliver identity assurance, Dutton says