- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
Enterprise Buyers Guide for Application Development Software
New software delivery models, leaner and faster development methodologies, emerging mobile apps and the impact of open source are all key trends changing the way software will be procured in the future. To help organisations understand this changing landscape and to provide a framework for procurement Computerworld has created an enterprise buyers guide which includes the top technology trends in applications, programming, architectures and methodologies. It profiles the software vendors to watch, addresses the security concerns caused by Web 2.0 and examines the impact of Open Source Software (OSS).
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Nexgen is Panasonic’s top Australian dealer
- LevelOne expands A/NZ operations following Ingram Micro acquisition of Connector Systems
- Vodafone invests $9m in 32 new mobile base stations
- Optus Wholesale delivers white label Cloud SDN
- Sage, together with partner, deploys solution for Nitro Sibir Australia
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers