Case Study: Svenska Kraftnät safeguards web and ensures communication security with Clearswift
Energy producers from surrounding countries load power onto the Swedish National Grid’s network, with energy suppliers then paying the Swedish National Grid to load onto their grids for them to sell-on to customers. Using Clearswift’s Email Appliance, and MIMEsweeper for SMTP means that the organisation has safe and resilient email helping them to meet their goal of providing a safe, robust, cost-effective and environmentally sound energy transmission system.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Former Coles CIO takes top IT role at Linfox
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Telstra taps Juniper Networks to fill vacant COO role
- NetCube put on notice after complaints investigation
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution