- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry
Case Study: Svenska Kraftnät safeguards web and ensures communication security with Clearswift
Energy producers from surrounding countries load power onto the Swedish National Grid’s network, with energy suppliers then paying the Swedish National Grid to load onto their grids for them to sell-on to customers. Using Clearswift’s Email Appliance, and MIMEsweeper for SMTP means that the organisation has safe and resilient email helping them to meet their goal of providing a safe, robust, cost-effective and environmentally sound energy transmission system.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Procurement panel to help keep its govt’s Internet bill down
- Machine learning: A new cyber security weapon, for good and ill
- AWS looks to take the drudge work out of data analysis
- Western Digital releases series of Raspberry Pi disk drives
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution
- How will tech impact the future of finance in Australia?
- Mobile adoption remains immature as corporates lack creativity
- ioFABRIC names ACA Pacific as exclusive distributor in Australia
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models
- ADMA, AANA elect new board members
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 1 December
- Retail Food Group invests in marketing automation to drive digital transformation