- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Microsoft adds macro blocker to Office 2013 to stymie old-school attackers
- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
Web 2.0 in the Workplace Today
More than a decade after the term ‘Web 2.0’ was coined, many businesses are still nowhere near to taking full advantage of the collaborative technologies the term refers to. Undoubtedly, confidence is growing in relation to using tools such as Facebook, Skype, Twitter, and indeed many more organisations are using such technology now compared to even just a couple of years ago. But the fact remains that a worrying amount of businesses seem to be operating a ‘lockdown’ approach – an approach that I’m sure many Board-level staff know is simply not good for business in the long-term.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper