Web 2.0 in the Workplace Today
More than a decade after the term ‘Web 2.0’ was coined, many businesses are still nowhere near to taking full advantage of the collaborative technologies the term refers to. Undoubtedly, confidence is growing in relation to using tools such as Facebook, Skype, Twitter, and indeed many more organisations are using such technology now compared to even just a couple of years ago. But the fact remains that a worrying amount of businesses seem to be operating a ‘lockdown’ approach – an approach that I’m sure many Board-level staff know is simply not good for business in the long-term.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Trump announces budget cuts that may give China tech leadership
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- How Cisco wants to become the Switzerland of the cloud
- WD ships 256GB Lightning-attached storage for iPhone and iPad
- How to keep a promiscuous customer loyal
- From marine biology to marketer: How Autopilot's CMO sifts through the data deluge
- Why it's time brands got more 'phygital' with customer experience
- 10 mobile marketing trends to watch in 2017
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach