Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester