- Hotel sector faces cybercrime surge as data breaches start to bite
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- CIOs, CSOs feel powerless to fix the human IT-security hole
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos