Why Encrypt? Securing Email without compromising communications.
Encryption is a vital component of any DLP strategy. It allows businesses to exchange sensitive information without compromising on security; even if data is intercepted, encryption makes it unreadable and renders it tamper-proof. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files