- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
Mobile Security: Don’t leave employees to their own devices
No organisation can afford to ignore the rising march of consumer devices in today’s workplace. But neither can they ignore the risks that consumerisation brings. Companies must adapt IT and security strategies accordingly, balancing the needs and demands of more flexible work models with the often thorough information security safeguards that were implemented to protect the business in the first place. Fortunately, there are ways of doing just that and achieving a balance that works for all concerned.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager