Thin provisioning on the HP P6000 EVA
One of the realities of today’s world is the ever growing data storage requirements, challenging the storage administrators to size and grow the storage space required by various applications. Administrators who have to allocate storage to their applications typically end up over provisioning their storage to avoid application downtimes and administrative overhead of re-provisioning storage. This over provisioning of storage leads to higher capital expense (more disks) and also higher operating expense (more floor space, power and cooling cost).
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy