Thin provisioning on the HP P6000 EVA
One of the realities of today’s world is the ever growing data storage requirements, challenging the storage administrators to size and grow the storage space required by various applications. Administrators who have to allocate storage to their applications typically end up over provisioning their storage to avoid application downtimes and administrative overhead of re-provisioning storage. This over provisioning of storage leads to higher capital expense (more disks) and also higher operating expense (more floor space, power and cooling cost).
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Was the Dyn DDoS attack actually a script kiddie v. PSN?
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Why marketers need to embrace the power of location
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
- Unruly founder: What marketing leaders can learn about courage from entrepreneurs
- Shingy: Reflect culture back to consumers through your brand content and experiences
- HelloFresh uses data analysis to optimise fresh meal delivery experience worldwide