Thin provisioning on the HP P6000 EVA
One of the realities of today’s world is the ever growing data storage requirements, challenging the storage administrators to size and grow the storage space required by various applications. Administrators who have to allocate storage to their applications typically end up over provisioning their storage to avoid application downtimes and administrative overhead of re-provisioning storage. This over provisioning of storage leads to higher capital expense (more disks) and also higher operating expense (more floor space, power and cooling cost).
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in