Thin provisioning on the HP P6000 EVA
One of the realities of today’s world is the ever growing data storage requirements, challenging the storage administrators to size and grow the storage space required by various applications. Administrators who have to allocate storage to their applications typically end up over provisioning their storage to avoid application downtimes and administrative overhead of re-provisioning storage. This over provisioning of storage leads to higher capital expense (more disks) and also higher operating expense (more floor space, power and cooling cost).
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google debunks reports of change to search rankings
- Internet.org hopes to reach 100 countries in a year, up from six now
- Google will stop patching Chrome on Android 4.0 next month
- FCC a 'referee,' not a regulator, of the Internet, Wheeler says
- Mozilla previews 64-bit Firefox for Windows, tentatively slates stable release for mid-May
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure