Energy efficient P6000 EVA Family
There is tremendous focus on the financial aspects of power and cooling costs. And there is a growing concern about the effects of energy usage on the global environment. The new P6000 Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) family addresses these concerns by providing improved energy efficiency compared to the previous generations of EVAs. This white paper explains the new power saving features of the P6000 EVAs and provides quantification of the possible power savings.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC