Energy efficient P6000 EVA Family
There is tremendous focus on the financial aspects of power and cooling costs. And there is a growing concern about the effects of energy usage on the global environment. The new P6000 Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) family addresses these concerns by providing improved energy efficiency compared to the previous generations of EVAs. This white paper explains the new power saving features of the P6000 EVAs and provides quantification of the possible power savings.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world