Energy efficient P6000 EVA Family
There is tremendous focus on the financial aspects of power and cooling costs. And there is a growing concern about the effects of energy usage on the global environment. The new P6000 Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) family addresses these concerns by providing improved energy efficiency compared to the previous generations of EVAs. This white paper explains the new power saving features of the P6000 EVAs and provides quantification of the possible power savings.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director