Energy efficient P6000 EVA Family
There is tremendous focus on the financial aspects of power and cooling costs. And there is a growing concern about the effects of energy usage on the global environment. The new P6000 Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) family addresses these concerns by providing improved energy efficiency compared to the previous generations of EVAs. This white paper explains the new power saving features of the P6000 EVAs and provides quantification of the possible power savings.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Controversial LTE-U tech OK'd by FCC
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
- Bill Nye-backed startup uses particle accelerator to make solar panels 60% cheaper
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- Aussie Farmers Direct reveals new digitally agile strategy to boost customer engagement
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters