Energy efficient P6000 EVA Family
There is tremendous focus on the financial aspects of power and cooling costs. And there is a growing concern about the effects of energy usage on the global environment. The new P6000 Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) family addresses these concerns by providing improved energy efficiency compared to the previous generations of EVAs. This white paper explains the new power saving features of the P6000 EVAs and provides quantification of the possible power savings.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care