Chapter 1: Threats and Challenges to Enterprise VoIP
The convergence of voice and data networks has been evolving and gaining momentum for several years. Organizations that are implementing Voice over IP (VoIP) in an effort to cut communications costs or leverage the competitive advantage of integrated services shouldn’t overlook the security risks that arise as voice and data converge.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments