Chapter 1: Threats and Challenges to Enterprise VoIP
The convergence of voice and data networks has been evolving and gaining momentum for several years. Organizations that are implementing Voice over IP (VoIP) in an effort to cut communications costs or leverage the competitive advantage of integrated services shouldn’t overlook the security risks that arise as voice and data converge.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink