Optimising the Journey to the Cloud: Balancing Trust, Economics, and Functionality
Where does each application belong? In the public cloud, a private cloud, a hybrid cloud or the organisation's legacy computing environment? Where can each of these "workloads" offer the best combination of performance, cost and flexibility? In this perspective, we'll show you how to answer that question by assessing representative workloads and help you chart and accelerate your course to optimising business services in the cloud.
- Compliance breaches dog Telstra’s structural separation
- Monetising malware: How cyber crooks are innovating like legitimate business
- Govt welcomes new suppliers to its cloud services panel
- Invigor strikes $10M Sprooki acquisition deal for Amazon "antidote"
- Melbourne telco liquidated leaving $2M in debts
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and new content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Report shows CMOs are not happy with customer retention