Optimising the Journey to the Cloud: Balancing Trust, Economics, and Functionality
Where does each application belong? In the public cloud, a private cloud, a hybrid cloud or the organisation's legacy computing environment? Where can each of these "workloads" offer the best combination of performance, cost and flexibility? In this perspective, we'll show you how to answer that question by assessing representative workloads and help you chart and accelerate your course to optimising business services in the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 7 warning signs an employee has gone rogue
- Sense ID is Qualcomm's ultrasonic answer to Apple's Touch ID
- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities