Optimising the Journey to the Cloud: Balancing Trust, Economics, and Functionality
Where does each application belong? In the public cloud, a private cloud, a hybrid cloud or the organisation's legacy computing environment? Where can each of these "workloads" offer the best combination of performance, cost and flexibility? In this perspective, we'll show you how to answer that question by assessing representative workloads and help you chart and accelerate your course to optimising business services in the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
- 'Tiny banker' malware targets US financial institutions
- Data loss detection tool mines the ephemeral world of 'pastes'
- Why retailers like Home Depot get hacked
- The week in security: OAIC promotes breach notification as Apple, Google hit
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer