Optimising the Journey to the Cloud: Balancing Trust, Economics, and Functionality
Where does each application belong? In the public cloud, a private cloud, a hybrid cloud or the organisation's legacy computing environment? Where can each of these "workloads" offer the best combination of performance, cost and flexibility? In this perspective, we'll show you how to answer that question by assessing representative workloads and help you chart and accelerate your course to optimising business services in the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers