Optimising the Journey to the Cloud: Balancing Trust, Economics, and Functionality
Where does each application belong? In the public cloud, a private cloud, a hybrid cloud or the organisation's legacy computing environment? Where can each of these "workloads" offer the best combination of performance, cost and flexibility? In this perspective, we'll show you how to answer that question by assessing representative workloads and help you chart and accelerate your course to optimising business services in the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it