- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion
Case Study - TNT Express successfully reduces their paper usage and costs using a new document solution
in 2009 TNT decided to evaluate the market for new head office multifunction devices (MFD) as their current MFD fleet was almost seven years old. The objective was to reduce the number of devices and improve productivity, meet TNT’s future technical requirements and reduce the total cost of ownership of the equipment. They were also looking for a provider who would provide cost and service reporting as well as help streamline their electronic archiving requirements via the scanning of dockets and documents. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra spends $50 million on network recommendations
- NEC provides new CrimTrac biometric platform
- Aussie expansion underway as Synnex signs Cloud-first distribution deal with MYOB
- EMC World 2016: What can Aussie partners expect?
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- Microsoft's IE loses top browser spot to Google's Chrome
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability
- Twitter dives as Facebook continues to thrive
- From tacos to HR, chatbots make it personal
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences