- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Crooks are selling a skimmer that works on all chip card readers
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
Case Study - TNT Express successfully reduces their paper usage and costs using a new document solution
in 2009 TNT decided to evaluate the market for new head office multifunction devices (MFD) as their current MFD fleet was almost seven years old. The objective was to reduce the number of devices and improve productivity, meet TNT’s future technical requirements and reduce the total cost of ownership of the equipment. They were also looking for a provider who would provide cost and service reporting as well as help streamline their electronic archiving requirements via the scanning of dockets and documents. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Fujitsu now making DRAM killer with 1,000x performance boost
- NBN raids: Senate refers seized material to privileges committee
- Cloudscene: Bevan Slattery launches data centre directory
- NDIS payment problems largely resolved, government says
- NBN seeks to push copper speed limits in XG-FAST trial with Nokia
- How data insight is helping transform Cure Brain Cancer Foundation's marketing and comms
- GroupM goes for 100% viewability with Twitter ad campaign trials
- A day in the working life of tomorrow’s marketer
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ryanair puts customer data in hands of employees