Case Study - TNT Express successfully reduces their paper usage and costs using a new document solution
in 2009 TNT decided to evaluate the market for new head office multifunction devices (MFD) as their current MFD fleet was almost seven years old. The objective was to reduce the number of devices and improve productivity, meet TNT’s future technical requirements and reduce the total cost of ownership of the equipment. They were also looking for a provider who would provide cost and service reporting as well as help streamline their electronic archiving requirements via the scanning of dockets and documents. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it