Printer Usage and Cost Management Strategies for the Australian Mid-market, an Unrealised Opportunity
This whitepaper was commissioned to aid senior business and ICT decision makers of medium-sized government and corporate organisations, including marketing, finance, and technology executives to better understand the current use of print devices including copiers, printers and multi-function Page 19 Reproductions in whole or in part are prohibited. This whitepaper also provides insights into how current management practices can be improved to optimise investments and improve sustainability. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow