Bring ‘em on!‖ – The Consumerisation of Enterprise Mobility
Consumerisation is the name for the trend where employees use their own devices and consumer applications to conduct company business. These devices include smartphones, pads, and tablets with their own external data plans. Consumerisation is having an enormous impact on how enterprise IT departments protect endpoints and secure corporate data.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing