Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud Enterprises increasingly recognise cloud computing’s compelling economic and operational benefits. Virtualising and pooling IT resources in the cloud enables organisations to realise significant cost savings and accelerates deployment of new applications. However, those valuable business benefits cannot be unlocked without addressing new data security challenges posed by cloud computing.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Sign up now »
Sign up now »
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative or a goal written in a plan document; it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their ...
Most Popular Whitepapers
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes