- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud Enterprises increasingly recognise cloud computing’s compelling economic and operational benefits. Virtualising and pooling IT resources in the cloud enables organisations to realise significant cost savings and accelerates deployment of new applications. However, those valuable business benefits cannot be unlocked without addressing new data security challenges posed by cloud computing.
Please supply your email address to access the content.