A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Police arrest man suspected of building million-router German botnet
- Amid cyberattacks, ISPs try to clean up the internet
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- How to scrub your private data from 'people finder' sites
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials