- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- New desktop malware declines for the first time in years
- Six US senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget