A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance
- Interop 2015: SDN reality-check, apps aplenty
- CurrentC mobile pay to kick off in a single market mid-year
- Without batteries like Tesla's, the power grid could eventually break
- EU cars to get automatic emergency call system from 2018
- Decryption tool available for TeslaCrypt ransomware that targets games