- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
- Telstra flags more cyber-sec investments after vArmour
A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital