Deep Security 7.5
Enterprises are increasingly online and data-centric, connecting partners, personnel, suppliers, or customers with applications that face a growing danger of cyber attacks. These targeted threats are greater and more sophisticated than ever before, and data security compliance requirements become more stringent every day. Your company needs uncompromising security that enables you to modernize your datacenter with virtualisation and cloud computing without reducing performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
- Selling passwords for $150, and other dumb ways users threaten corporate security
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities