Deep Security 7.5
Enterprises are increasingly online and data-centric, connecting partners, personnel, suppliers, or customers with applications that face a growing danger of cyber attacks. These targeted threats are greater and more sophisticated than ever before, and data security compliance requirements become more stringent every day. Your company needs uncompromising security that enables you to modernize your datacenter with virtualisation and cloud computing without reducing performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company