Endpoint Security Performance in Desktop Virtualisation Environments
This report highlights endpoint security performance tests for virtualised desktops. Metrics include memory and CPU utilisation and storage IOPS. The test demonstrates that endpoint security not optimized for virtualised environments introduce such a significant load to the VDI-Host, they effectively render the system unresponsive in a production environment.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul