Endpoint Security Performance in Desktop Virtualisation Environments
This report highlights endpoint security performance tests for virtualised desktops. Metrics include memory and CPU utilisation and storage IOPS. The test demonstrates that endpoint security not optimized for virtualised environments introduce such a significant load to the VDI-Host, they effectively render the system unresponsive in a production environment.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- Adobe tries again to fix Flash vulnerability
- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality