End to End Vulnerability Management: A New Approach to Layered Security
Legacy vulnerability remediation is insufficient to address the increasingly aggressive threat landscape. This EMA paper examines new approaches to mitigating vulnerabilities such as remediation via vulnerability shielding (also called virtual patching) to deliver end-to-end vulnerability management in both physical and virtualised environments.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Smartphone dead? Fuel cells offer instant power anywhere
- Cryptocurrency software bundled with BitTorrent triggers complaints
- Apple to fill in the blanks on Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu