End to End Vulnerability Management: A New Approach to Layered Security
Legacy vulnerability remediation is insufficient to address the increasingly aggressive threat landscape. This EMA paper examines new approaches to mitigating vulnerabilities such as remediation via vulnerability shielding (also called virtual patching) to deliver end-to-end vulnerability management in both physical and virtualised environments.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Security vendors take drastic steps to address slowing market growth
- Can Aussie women equal men in IT leadership roles?
- RSA taps former ATO cyber security chief to lead local advisory team
- Global IT spend set to surge as “civilisation infrastructure” takes hold
- Accucom takes Barker College Wi-Fi to the next level through Aruba
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink
- CMO50 2016: A study in marketing's collective transformation