Lower Security Risks with Virtual Patching
This white paper reviews patch management challenges and explains the need for a new model to combat today’s many attack vectors. “Virtual patching” shields vulnerabilities in critical systems until an actual patch is available, or as permanent protection in the case of out-of-support software, eliminating the need for expensive support contracts or customised patches.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- Apple puts toe in touch waters with MacBook Pro remake
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- CIO security lessons: Dark thinking on IoT & exploding enterprise networks
- oOh's Brendon Cook takes out marketer of the year at AC&E Awards
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 October
- Why TEG has set up a data analytics business based on affinity data
- Carsales verifies ‘power of context’ in driving advertising success
- 1-800-Flowers wants to transform its business with A.I.