Lower Security Risks with Virtual Patching
This white paper reviews patch management challenges and explains the need for a new model to combat today’s many attack vectors. “Virtual patching” shields vulnerabilities in critical systems until an actual patch is available, or as permanent protection in the case of out-of-support software, eliminating the need for expensive support contracts or customised patches.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company