Lower Security Risks with Virtual Patching
This white paper reviews patch management challenges and explains the need for a new model to combat today’s many attack vectors. “Virtual patching” shields vulnerabilities in critical systems until an actual patch is available, or as permanent protection in the case of out-of-support software, eliminating the need for expensive support contracts or customised patches.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- What happened to the Flashback Trojan? Turns out US universities are still riddled with it
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane