Six tips for choosing a unified threat management (UTM) solution
As network security grows more complex, businesses are demanding the simplicity of unified threat management (UTM). Businesses like yours are replacing multiple, outdated and costly appliances from different vendors with a single, reliable UTM solution. The best solutions offer a more powerful way to manage network security today and in the future. UTM also promises to slash your network security management efforts and hardware costs. This whitepaper offers you detailed advice on how to choose the comprehensive unified threat management (UTM) that best suits your business.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC