- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
Botnets: The dark side of cloud computing
Botnets pose a serious threat to your network, your business, your partners and customers. Botnets rival the power of today’s most powerful cloud computing platforms. These “dark” clouds, controlled by cybercriminals, are designed to silently infect your network. Left undetected, botnets borrow your network to serve malicious business interests. This paper details how you can protect against the risk of botnet infection using security gateways that offer comprehensive unified threat management (UTM).
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement