Botnets: The dark side of cloud computing
Botnets pose a serious threat to your network, your business, your partners and customers. Botnets rival the power of today’s most powerful cloud computing platforms. These “dark” clouds, controlled by cybercriminals, are designed to silently infect your network. Left undetected, botnets borrow your network to serve malicious business interests. This paper details how you can protect against the risk of botnet infection using security gateways that offer comprehensive unified threat management (UTM).
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Google expands Compute Engine offerings with bigger VMs, autoscaling
- IBM, ARM collaborate on refining Internet of Things deployment
- Samsung will start shipping its new Gear S2 smartwatches in October
- Microsoft acquires organizational analytics company VoloMetrix
- Google revamps Street View, welcomes user 360° images
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution