- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- How to enable two-factor authentication on WhatsApp
Botnets: The dark side of cloud computing
Botnets pose a serious threat to your network, your business, your partners and customers. Botnets rival the power of today’s most powerful cloud computing platforms. These “dark” clouds, controlled by cybercriminals, are designed to silently infect your network. Left undetected, botnets borrow your network to serve malicious business interests. This paper details how you can protect against the risk of botnet infection using security gateways that offer comprehensive unified threat management (UTM).
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- Aussie Farmers Direct reveals new digitally agile strategy to boost customer engagement
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters