- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- New desktop malware declines for the first time in years
How to Manage the Data Center Power Problem
It wasn’t that long ago that IT organizations hardly gave power a thought. But these days power is a problem. Most data centers consume too much of it — at least 10 times more per square foot than the average office building, and sometimes far more than that. What that means is companies spend roughly double the cost of running IT equipment on cooling and infrastructure. IT equipment is the single largest consumer of data center energy, so reducing the amount of equipment in your data center will certainly reduce energy costs. To keep up, companies must be able to manage and measure power consumption just as they do most every other aspect of IT. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- QBE seeks united IT strategy with global CIO
- Will Privacy Act changes have a chilling effect on cyber security research?
- Investigation launched after health department data privacy snafu
- New drone rules: With more eyes in the sky, expect less privacy
- Telcos grapple with storm aftermath in South Australia
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it