Delivering Secure Guest Access and Mobile Internet Device (MID) Management with HiveOS 4.0
Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs) are easily the most exciting development in computing devices in the post-laptop era. By combining portability near to that of a phone with a larger screen, it is possible to interact with much larger data sets and to perform previously inaccessible computing tasks. From the user perspective, one set of credentials is used on all devices, including MIDs. However, only corporate-owned devices have access to the corporate network. Personal devices can be restricted to only Internet access, or can be given access only to a restricted set of resources such as a virtual desktop infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks