Delivering Secure Guest Access and Mobile Internet Device (MID) Management with HiveOS 4.0
Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs) are easily the most exciting development in computing devices in the post-laptop era. By combining portability near to that of a phone with a larger screen, it is possible to interact with much larger data sets and to perform previously inaccessible computing tasks. From the user perspective, one set of credentials is used on all devices, including MIDs. However, only corporate-owned devices have access to the corporate network. Personal devices can be restricted to only Internet access, or can be given access only to a restricted set of resources such as a virtual desktop infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB