- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- On premise security appliances are passé: Zscaler's Scott Robertson
- 10 of the latest craziest and scariest things the TSA found on your fellow travelers
- Spamhaus: Uptick in Tor-using botnets may force ISPs to block all Tor traffic
- IBM Security to buy risk-visualization firm Agile 3 Solutions
Forrester Research | Your Enterprise Database Security Strategy 2010
With increasingly sophisticated attacks and rising internal data theft, database security merits a stronger focus that goes beyond traditional authentication, authorization, and access control. Learn how to secure your database - Read this strategy guide.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Dell EMC: Behind the makings of a global channel program
- Pernix and Informatica ink South Australia channel partnership
- Avaya: "continuity and change" for the local channel
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributors goes big
- How the modernisation of the data centre is impacting incumbent vendors
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness