Forrester Research | Your Enterprise Database Security Strategy 2010
With increasingly sophisticated attacks and rising internal data theft, database security merits a stronger focus that goes beyond traditional authentication, authorization, and access control. Learn how to secure your database - Read this strategy guide.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files