- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
Improving the Management and Sharing of Massive Data Volumes
Making sound business decisions requires timely access to accurate data. Every day operations in every industry generate vast quantities of data, including email, video, complex computer simulations, scientific data sets, medical images, records, and more. In addition, regulatory and industry requirements mandate ongoing data preservation, hastening the growth of massive volumes of data that must be managed and retained. This data poses serious challenges in the areas of management, sharing, protection, and retention. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution