Improving the Management and Sharing of Massive Data Volumes
Making sound business decisions requires timely access to accurate data. Every day operations in every industry generate vast quantities of data, including email, video, complex computer simulations, scientific data sets, medical images, records, and more. In addition, regulatory and industry requirements mandate ongoing data preservation, hastening the growth of massive volumes of data that must be managed and retained. This data poses serious challenges in the areas of management, sharing, protection, and retention. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AWS re:Invent 2015: We don’t want partners to be in the background
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- Cross-channel marketing majorly impacts business performance: Oracle Marketing Cloud
- David Gage leaves Microsoft
- Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative onboards 'Snowy' Lenovo cluster
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business