Improving the Management and Sharing of Massive Data Volumes
Making sound business decisions requires timely access to accurate data. Every day operations in every industry generate vast quantities of data, including email, video, complex computer simulations, scientific data sets, medical images, records, and more. In addition, regulatory and industry requirements mandate ongoing data preservation, hastening the growth of massive volumes of data that must be managed and retained. This data poses serious challenges in the areas of management, sharing, protection, and retention. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again