Improving Storage Efficiencies with Data Deduplication and Compression
IT organizations worldwide are dealing with the tremendous growth of data and the complexity of managing the storage for that data. In this data-intensive environment, IT managers need to optimize the capacity and performance of their disk storage systems while working to reduce complexity and lower costs. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption