Improving Storage Efficiencies with Data Deduplication and Compression
IT organizations worldwide are dealing with the tremendous growth of data and the complexity of managing the storage for that data. In this data-intensive environment, IT managers need to optimize the capacity and performance of their disk storage systems while working to reduce complexity and lower costs. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow