- Who should be on an insider risk team?
- Australian businesses failing to convince young women about ICT’s possibilities
- The week in security: Spying toy banned as Yahoo learns the real cost of a data breach
- Cloudflare data leakage doesn’t reveal 1Password secrets
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
SOA and Business Processes: Making the Connection
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is also complex, and one of its main characteristics is that an SOA system is comprised of multiple applications that are combined to accomplish critical business processes. Discussions of SOA can quickly grow so complex that the system’s main benefits to an organization are difficult to fully understand. This article discusses SOA Suite 11g, a family of products that take SOA to a new level and correct some of the problems caused by the very combination of components and multiplication of languages that make SOA a flexible, agile system.
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- SAP sets March 30 as launch date for its Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- Smart cities at the center of Mobile World Congress
- Nokia, Sprint show a massive MIMO antenna to boost cell service
- Verizon and Cisco team to bring 5G network pilot program to the masses
- From marine biology to marketer: How Autopilot's CMO sifts through the data deluge
- Why it's time brands got more 'phygital' with customer experience
- 10 mobile marketing trends to watch in 2017
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing