SOA and Business Processes: Making the Connection
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is also complex, and one of its main characteristics is that an SOA system is comprised of multiple applications that are combined to accomplish critical business processes. Discussions of SOA can quickly grow so complex that the system’s main benefits to an organization are difficult to fully understand. This article discusses SOA Suite 11g, a family of products that take SOA to a new level and correct some of the problems caused by the very combination of components and multiplication of languages that make SOA a flexible, agile system.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout