SOA and Business Processes: Making the Connection
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is also complex, and one of its main characteristics is that an SOA system is comprised of multiple applications that are combined to accomplish critical business processes. Discussions of SOA can quickly grow so complex that the system’s main benefits to an organization are difficult to fully understand. This article discusses SOA Suite 11g, a family of products that take SOA to a new level and correct some of the problems caused by the very combination of components and multiplication of languages that make SOA a flexible, agile system.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Developers invited to try out Rust Language Server alpha release
- Autonomous robots are about to deliver your lunch in D.C. and Silicon Valley
- Avaya says bankruptcy is a step toward software and services
- As with PCs, you can now customize Raspberry Pi-like computers
- Encrypted email service ProtonMail is now accessible over Tor
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion