SOA and Business Processes: Making the Connection
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is also complex, and one of its main characteristics is that an SOA system is comprised of multiple applications that are combined to accomplish critical business processes. Discussions of SOA can quickly grow so complex that the system’s main benefits to an organization are difficult to fully understand. This article discusses SOA Suite 11g, a family of products that take SOA to a new level and correct some of the problems caused by the very combination of components and multiplication of languages that make SOA a flexible, agile system.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- Jigsaw: How ransomware is taking over our devices
- ACLU wants a piece of the Microsoft v. U.S. data gag order lawsuit
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- Microsoft eats another $1B as phone strategy shrinks to enterprise-only
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- After blaze, world’s largest solar power plant offline for up to three weeks
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate