Deciphering the basics of Word 2002 has never been easier, thanks to the Sybex Simply Visual method of teaching. Now you can use this proven method to master the essentials of Microsoft's premier word processor. Using easy-to-read screens, illustrations, and to-the-point explanations, this book takes you task by task through the program's user interface, key features, and tools, and gets you up to speed on the fundamentals you need to create professional-quality word processing documents.
Learn by Seeing: Easy-to-follow examples and illustrations show you, screen by screen, the essential tasks and features of Microsoft Word 2002.
Learn by Doing: Hands-on lessons guide you step by step through fundamental tasks in Word 2002.
Learn the Skills You Need: Microsoft Word 2002 Simply Visual covers the program's most commonly used elements. This book will teach you how to
* Create and customize document templates
* Add multimedia to documents
* Format paragraphs, lists, and tables
* Route and review documents
* Use Word for desktop and Web publishing
...and much more.
Sign up now »
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
Many organisations are evaluating a new security model based upon IT risk management best practices. This is a good idea, but not enough for today’s dynamic and malevolent threat landscape. ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia